Home

2021 Chevy Equinox dashboard display

2018 Chevy Equinox Dashboard Light Guide. As you drive around Wilmington, Newark and New Castle, you may notice different lights on the dashboard. Indicator lights like turn signals and high beams are common, but there are other lights that you should take notice of when they turn on. At Diver Chevrolet, our service center can answer any. UP FOR SALE IS A 2018 CHEVROLET EQUINOX DASH 6 DISPLAY TOUCH SCREEN. Model:EQUINOX 2018. Year: 2018. VIN: 2GNAXJEVXJ6148098. also fits the following models Interchange Information This video is about 2018 Equinox - MyLink Tutoria Chevrolet Equinox Owner Manual (GMNA-Localizing-U.S./Canada/Mexico-10446639) - 2018 - CRC - 8/18/17 4 Introduction Vehicle Symbol Chart Here are some additional symbol Name: Wait-to-Start Urgency: Low Description: The Chevrolet Equinox wait-to-start, or glow plugs dashboard light if for diesel models only.Switch the ignition key to ON and wait until the light goes out before attempting to start the engine. What to do: If the wait-to-start light stays on after starting the engine, the vehicle may not run properly.. Have the vehicle checked immedi

2018 Chevy Equinox Dashboard Light Guide Wilmington DE

2018 Equinox displays are basic 7in, 7in with nav, 8in. The basic 7in display does not have a setting to adjust the brightness. This is a safety issue and should be addressed. At the dimmest setting the control panel is difficult to see yet the infotainment display is still too bright 2015 Equinox and radio display panel and back up camera failed. Took to two different dealerships. Told GM radio and cable have a defect but don't know what's causing it. Part is currently not be manufactured and no ETA. Chevy customer service could not help because they can't escalate part request because nothing available The contact owns a 2016 Chevrolet Equinox. While driving on a sunny day, the sunlight created a glare on the instrument panel that made it difficult to view the display. The contact took the vehicle to the dealer who was unable to repair the vehicle. The manufacturer was not made aware of the failure. The approximate failure mileage was 4,000

PcProfessional Screen Protector (Set of 2) for 2018 2019 Chevrolet Spark Sonic Cruze Malibu Trax Equinox Traverse 7 Chevy Mylink Infotainment Touch Screen Display Anti Glare Anti Scratch Filters UV 4.4 out of 5 stars 14 Whether you go for custom gauges or a gauge face kit, you'll love the way the brilliant instrument display livens up the interior of your 2018 Chevy Equinox

2018 CHEVROLET EQUINOX DASH 6 DISPLAY TOUCH SCREEN eBa

Dlnn12. I'm new to this forum and to my Chevy Cruze as well as i've only had it a few months. I drive 80 miles and 45 minutes to work and 45 back. I started to notice that the dashboard light on the vehicle info screen and the radio screen will be really dim (because thats how i had it set) and they will randomly brighten for no reason Learn About My Vehicle | Chevy Owner Cente Research the 2018 Chevrolet Equinox at Cars.com and find specs, pricing, MPG, safety data, photos, videos, reviews and local inventory Chevy Equinox Outside Temperature Indicator. jsganz Member Posts: 8. September 2010 edited February 2015. in Chevrolet. On my 2011 I've noticed that the outside temperature reading when I first start up in the morning is accurate.....let's say 55 degrees. Then it will STAY on 55 even after the actual outdoor temperature rises to 70 or higher There are 87 complaints filed for the 2018 CHEVROLET EQUINOX. Below is a list of complaints & problems filed against the 2018 CHEVROLET EQUINOX.These problems includes information received by NHTSA from consumers either directly or as recorded by the Vehicle Safety Hotline. This information may be used by NHTSA during the investigation process

2011 Chevrolet Equinox LT AWD Jet Black Dashboard PhotoPhillips Chevrolet - 2019 Chevy Equinox - Interior

2018 Chevy Equinox - MyLink Tutorial - YouTub

1. Display Unit Volt. Malibu. Equinox. Io5, io6. 8 display. LS series. Lt series. Labeled 84305071. Without hd (ior) system. 2016-18, with navigation, label 84305071
  2. g in the SUV to defrost windows or to warm up the inside. Total repair will be $800. 00 for a $30. 00 part. Plastic plate that controls the air and heat is defective
  3. See all 115 photos for the 2021 Chevrolet Equinox interior from U.S. News & World Report
  4. 2018 Chevrolet Equinox Car in-Dash Navigation Screen Protector, RUIYA HD Clear Tempered Glass Car Navigation Screen Protective Film (7-Inch) 4.5 out of 5 stars 106 $10.99 $ 10 . 9
  5. 2018 Chevrolet Equinox Dash Covers Keep your Chevy Equinox protected and comfortable with the best line of custom protection and comfort made exactly for your SUV. Covercraft is the #1 source for custom-tailored protection for your Chevrolet

2018 Chevy Equinox Engine problems: Fuel overconsumption and smoke coming out of the vehicle! Unfortunately, the third most reported problem about the 2018 Chevy Equinox has to do with the diesel engine's major issues. Customers complained about significant overconsumption of fuel, hoping for better fuel consumption in the 2018 model year Edmunds has a detailed expert review of the 2018 Chevrolet Equinox LS SUV. View our consumer ratings and reviews of the 2018 Equinox, and see what other people are saying about the vehicle in our. Compare the 2018 Chevrolet Equinox vs the 2019 Chevrolet Equinox. Find MSRP, invoice price, incentives, fuel economy, warranty, pictures, and more at Unhaggle

Chevrolet MyLink Infotainment System (GMNA-Localizing-U.S./Canada-10999158) - 2018 - CRC - 11/22/17 Introduction 3 features are also available throug 2018 Chevrolet Equinox Car in-Dash Navigation Screen Protector, RUIYA HD Clear Tempered Glass Car Navigation Screen Protective Film (7-Inch) LFOTPP Fits for 2018 2019 2020 Chevrolet Traverse 8-Inch MyLink Car Navigation Screen Protector, Tempered Glass 9H Hardness Car Infotainment Display Center Touch Protective Film Scratch-Resistant. 118 Posts. #2 · May 3, 2012. There are two groups of screens on the DIC. Each of these groups has a number of pages. The page number is shown to the right side of the DIC. Page 1 of the driving information group is the speedometer. Pages 2 and 3 are trip meters, and the other pages include real-time MPG, average MPG, miles to empty. Chevrolet Equinox Owners Manual Warning Lights, Gauges, andIndicators. Instruments andControls / Warning Lights, and potentially the StabiliTrak system have been disabled. A DIC message may display. Check the DIC messages to determine which feature(s) is no longer functioning and whether the vehicle requires service

2018 Chevrolet Equinox. Designed for vehicles with an existing 8-inch touchscreen display. Glovebox sticker will reflect the IO5 code. Please let us know your vehicle's year/make/model and 17-digit VIN upon checkout using our Compatibility Guarantee form. What's This thomasew@nc.rr.com. We have a 2012 Equinox with 2.4 engine. We have noticed that the instrument panel lights will go dim, then brighten back up randomly. One day we were driving and the entire instrument panel, and radio went out. When we stopped and shut the car off, and restarted it, the lights and radio came back on

2010-2017 CHEVROLET EQUINOX DASH CLUSTER SPEEDOMETER TRIM BEZEL OEM 99964 (Fits: Chevrolet Equinox) WORN TABS . C $53.18. Was: Previous Price. C $59.09. or Best Offer. +C $24.19 shipping Chevrolet Equinox 2018-2021 - DashCare Dash Cover SKU: *07-168* Colors can look different depending on your display screen or device. If you are not sure about the color or material you want, the Materials & Colors page has a link to a form to order free samples

Chevrolet Equinox Dashboard Symbols / Warning Lights Meaning

10-16 Chevy Equinox Terrain Upper Center Dash Storage Bin w/ Speaker Cover OEM (Fits: Chevrolet Equinox) C $68.95 2018 Chevy Equinox CONTROL/DISPLAY,BOSE,I06,8430507 I have a 2018 Chevy Equinox LT with power seats, The forward and back movement of the seat doesn't work. 2009 chevy tahoe: circuit..dash display..it may have reduced power. My 2009 chevy tahoe just tripped a code that read: throttle actuator control motor circuit range performance. It also mentioned stabletrac disabled on the dash display TTCR-II Tempered Glass Screen Protector 8-Inch Compatible With Chevrolet Malibu Premier 2016-2021, LS/RS 2019-2021, For Equinox Premier 2018-2021, For Volt LT/Premier 2016-2019 Navigation Display 4.1 out of 5 stars 3 The 2018 Chevy Equinox adopts a much more modern interior compared to the last generation. The dashboard layout is similar to the 2018 Volt, Malibu, and Cruze, but isn't directly shared so it.

Automatically stores your dash cam image to USB or on board storage. Availability: Local Stock items are shipped from California. Otherwise items will ship from China. Compatibility: Factory 7 Diagonal Screen: Factory 8 screen: This unit will support all Chevrolet Equinox models, however it will not support the following. 1 The Used 2018 Chevrolet Equinox Premier is priced between $23,370 and$29,998 with odometer readings between 22687 and79397 miles. The Used 2018 Chevrolet Equinox LS is priced between $24,000 and. TTCR-II Tempered Glass Screen Protector 8-Inch Compatible With Chevrolet Malibu Premier 2016-2021, LS/RS 2019-2021, For Equinox Premier 2018-2021, For Volt LT/Premier 2016-2019 Navigation Display 4.0 out of 5 stars 3 2013 Chevrolet Equinox 4dr SUV. 182-horsepower 2.4L I4 6-speed shiftable automatic AWD. 32240 mi. My link display shuts down and reboots in an erratic manner. Problem unresolved. 34100 mi. C $1107. Erratic operation of the radio and display. Tested to be a problem with radio L- The base model of the 2018 Chevrolet Equinox lineup includes standard tech features like touchscreen in-dash navigation, Android Auto, and Apple CarPlay, as well as cloth seating, and a six-speaker audio system.. LS- Adding to the features offered with the L, the LS includes optional all-wheel drive as well as rear floor mats and a spare tire

2018 Chevy Equinox Stereos. 2018 Chevy Equinox. Stereos. 7 Touchscreen Display Double DIN Multimedia DVD Receiver with Bluetooth, Android Auto, Apple CarPlay, Siri, Google Assistant, Rear Camera Connectivity, Steering Wheel Control by Power Acoustik®. Every product is designed with ease of... 7 Motorized Touchscreen Display Single DIN. to, GM, the GM logo, CHEVROLET, the CHEVROLET Emblem, MALIBU, and the MALIBU Emblem are trademarks and/or service marks of General Motors LLC, its subsidiaries, affiliates, or licensors. For vehicles first sold in Canada, substitute the name General Motors of Canada Company for Chevrolet Motor Division wherever it appears in this manual Asked by Annwood Jun 07, 2019 at 08:10 AM about the Chevrolet Equinox. Question type: Maintenance & Repair. My 2015 Equinox has no audio. The dash display is working. Radio station and volume level displays but no sound. No sound when trying to use Bluetooth. No sound when using turn signals. Turn signals are working and display on dashboard.

How To View Pictures On Chevy Equinox Dashboard Display

Since 2010, Chevrolet has been limping the second-generation Equinox along, doing the bare minimum to keep it competitive in the compact crossover segment. But for 2018, Chevy finally gave the. 2018 Chevrolet Equinox. with a modified dual cowl dashboard that houses a host of familiar Chevy switchgear, including the automaker's Intellilink infotainment system. Equinoxes will come. Shop 2018 Chevrolet Equinox vehicles for sale at Cars.com. Research, compare, and save listings, or contact sellers directly from 4,897 2018 Equinox models nationwide Find the latest interior, exterior and dashboard pictures of the new 2018 Chevrolet Colorad Mar 30, 2018. #1. Has anyone hard wired a cam to any 2018 Chevy vehicles? I just bought an '18 Equinox and took the cam (Viofo A119) out of an '09 Saturn Aura which was traded in. The fuses on the Saturn were larger than the ones in the Equinox (I can't believe how small they are) so the add-a-fuse tap I have won't work

2019 Chevy Impala: Full-Size Car - Sedan - Large Car

Anonymous, ON (2018 Chevrolet Equinox Premier 1.5-L 4 Cyl turbo) In-dash navigation system (GPS) When using the navigation system, a voice comes on to warn of traffic issues. Can not get rid of. Shop 2018 Chevrolet Equinox vehicles in Rockford, IL for sale at Cars.com. Research, compare, and save listings, or contact sellers directly from 7,850 2018 Equinox models in Rockford, IL

2018 Chevrolet Equinox. The 2018 Equinox, which rides on a newer generation of GM's small-vehicle platform, will use the diesel as the flagship powertrain in its lineup of three: Base: 1.5-liter 4. Chevy Equinox 2018, Rear Parking Aid Sensor by Standard®. Standard® is a complete engine management import line that includes ignition and electrical relays, switches and sensors with a concentration on high technology categories such..

Chevrolet Equinox >> Information Displays - Instruments

1. Driving the 2018 Chevrolet Equinox FWD Premier made me really ask myself why I've been playing it so safe with my vehicle color choices. If I think back across every car I've owned, I started with light blue, then faded yellow (hand-me-down Chevy Malibu. Thanks Dad!), then grey, gold, light blue, grey, blue, white, white
  2. Chevrolet Equinox features and specs at Car and Driver. Learn more about Price, Engine Type, MPG, and complete safety and warranty information
  3. g the dashboard lights considerably. Many other 2018 Equinox owners have reported the same problem on various web forums. See all problems of the 2018 Chevrolet Equinox

Chevrolet Equinox Questions - No power to display for GPS

1. Edmunds has a detailed expert review of the 2018 Chevrolet Equinox Premier SUV. View our consumer ratings and reviews of the 2018 Equinox, and see what other people are saying about the vehicle in.
  2. The Used 2018 Chevrolet Equinox SUV Premier is priced between $25,998 and $29,998 with odometer readings between 22687 and 48360 miles. Shop with Edmunds for perks and special offers on used cars.
  3. The recall began October 11, 2018. Owners may contact Buick customer service at 1-800-521-7300, Cadillac customer service at 1-800-458-8006, Chevrolet customer service at 1-800-222-1020, or GMC.

Why doesn't the digital display for my speedometer not

Dashboard; Profile; Saved items , CleAn 2018 Subaru CroSStrek Prem. 20,488 $ SP4561 SP4507 2018 Cruzes many to ChooSe From 2018 Chevrolet equinox lt $ as Low as 14,988 SP4508 2020 Chevrolet. Shop 2018 Chevrolet Equinox vehicles in Columbia, SC for sale at Cars.com. Research, compare, and save listings, or contact sellers directly from 7,620 2018 Equinox models in Columbia, SC Best 2018 Chevrolet Equinox Backup Cameras. Had to modify the bottom plastic area to fit between my bumper and tailgate. Shaved off about 1/8 - 3/16. Installation not too bad. Would like to see a larger notification area, about 8 to 10 ft for a slow intermittent beep. Right now it is between 5 to 6 ft

Chevrolet Equinox Questions - No audio or display, Chevy

1. Chevrolet offers a couple of decent engines in the new 2018 Equinox, a turbocharged 2.0-liter 4-cylinder from the Malibu midsize sedan or a turbocharged 1.6-liter diesel 4-cylinder spitting out.
  2. Compare the 2018 Chevrolet Equinox vs the 2018 Ford Explorer. Find MSRP, invoice price, incentives, fuel economy, warranty, pictures, and more at Unhaggle
  3. Compare the 2018 Buick Encore vs the 2018 Chevrolet Equinox. Find MSRP, invoice price, incentives, fuel economy, warranty, pictures, and more at Unhaggle
  4. 2018 Chevrolet Equinox. 2018 Honda CR-V. Trim. LS 1.5T. LS 1.5T LS 1.5T AWD LT 1.5T LT 1.5T AWD Premier 1.5T LT 2.0T AWD LT Diesel Premier 1.5T AWD LT Diesel AWD Premier 2.0T AWD Premier Diesel AWD. LX. Touring 4WD EX 4WD LX 4WD LX EX-L 4WD. MSRP / Full Price. $25,500

Dashboard Info Center Blank on new 2018 Equinox Premier. Jump to Latest Follow 21 - 34 of 34 Posts. Prev Chevy Equinox, and Cadillac SRX owners and enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about modifications, classifieds, troubleshooting, maintenance, reviews, and more Current : 2018 Chevrolet Equinox Premier 'True North Edition' 1.5L Mosaic Black Metallic Past : 2010 GMC Terrain SLT2 2.4L I4 Cyber Grey Metallic Past: 2005 GMC Hummer H3 Shadow Green Metallic Past: 1990 Pontiac Firefly 1.0L 3Cyl Whit Instruments andControls. / Vehicle Messages. Messages are displayed on the DIC to notify the driver that the status of the vehicle has changed and that some action may be needed by the driver to correct the condition. Multiple messages may appear one after another. Some messages may not require immediate action, but you can press SET/CLR to. 4. The Lights Are Dim. If the dashboard lights in your Chevy are dim, chances are you can fix it yourself. If it's light out, make sure that the headlights aren't turned on.Many headlights often dim the dash automatically when they're switched on, so this might be the cause of the problem Nordstroms Automotive since 1969 has been dismantling all years, makes and models vehicles, specializing in late model GM vehicles. We use tools; no blow torches or cutting tools are used to remove our parts

Chevrolet Equinox 2005 2005 Chevy Equinox 102445 miles Check engine light High RPM Revs up I was parked just idling, all of a sudden the engine revved up to 2500rpm but then came back down to normal OEM PART #'S 42342517 42430301. Model:EQUINOX 2018. Year: 2018. THESE PARTS CARRY NO WARRANTY. WARRANTY IS VOID WITHOUT RECEIPT. If you are not qualified to perform an installation, do not attempt it Why doesn't the digital display for my speedometer not work on 2015 Equinox (2015 Chevrolet Equinox) in Clintonville, WI on February 24, 2018 Have you tried this to see if maybe it got turned off by mistake? The Digital Speedometer feature in the driver information center (DIC) allows the speedometer to be displayed in digital format through. With standard Chevrolet MyLink ,1 you can easily handle calls, play music and access contacts from your compatible smartphone simply by touching the color touch-screen display or through voice commands. Wi-Fi IN YOUR EQUINOX. Chevrolet offers built-in Wi-Fi® 2 that provides a better in-vehicle experience than your smartphone Here are some actual complaints logged with the NHTSA about the 2018 Chevy Equinox Engine Problems: CAR ENGINE LIGHT IS COMING ON NOW ON 3 SEPARATE OCCASIONS ONCE ON HIGHWAY ONCE IN. SIDE STREET AND THEN IN AFTER JUST STARTING CAR . HAS BEEN SERVICE NOW ALL 3 TIMES AND EMU SYSTEM WAS FULLY REPLACED

Here are the pics of the internals of the 2018 Chevrolet Colorado IO6 radio LCD display, receiver, and HMI (Human Machine Interface) module internals: (last pic is shows the fix details) (based on the dashboard light sensor), which means fixed brightness (max brightness) during daytime. I added a video on youtube, edited the link into the. The Chevrolet Equinox has a dashboard that is secured to the vehicle through several clips and screws. In order to remove the dashboard from the Equinox, you will need to remove these fasteners with either a slotted screwdriver or Torx screwdriver. It may take you over half an hour to completely remove the dashboard. How to bypass factory amy on my 2018 chevy equinox The best solution you'll get from books at www.reliable-store.com These are books containing info on repair, service, troubleshooting, parts info, assembling dissemble, removal, error/fault codes, wiring diagrams and everything on any vehicle- cars, atv, trucks. forklifts, boats, excavators etc After starting, the electric panel display Had no readings (-) and gauges (speedometer, rpm, oil, temp) read zero. Car drove fine. The panel was illuminated

Chevrolet Equinox owners have reported 514 problems related to electrical system (under the electrical system category). The most recently reported issues are listed below. Also please check out the statistics and reliability analysis of Chevrolet Equinox based on all problems reported for the Equinox 1.5L. 1.6L. 2.0L. JET® Performance Module. 1. # 3168578909. Chevy Equinox 1.5L / 2.0L 2018, Stage 1 Power Control Module by JET®. The JET PCM provides the same performance tuning as a JET chip and is the most sophisticated tuning device for late model GM vehicles available today The perfect Dash Covers for your 2018 Chevy Equinox is waiting for you at RealTruck. Take advantage of our extensive image galleries, videos, and staff of truck experts. Shipping is free to the lower 48 United States Dashboard Failed problem of the 2016 Chevrolet Malibu 1. Failure Date: 05/12/2019. While driving in the highway the car slowed abrubtly, the engine light came on, and the dash gave out engine power reduced. This has happened on more than one occasion while I was driving at a high speed. I pulled over and turned off the car to reset it problem. # 2. Mar 15 2018. Equinox. 4,000 miles. 2018 Equinox lcd screen gets stuck in bright mode. Upon initiation of the backup camera the lcd stays bright for as long as the vehicle is running.

Dash Parts for 2018 Chevrolet Equinox for sale eBa

The Equinox works with the Apple CarPlay or AndroidAuto app to connect your smart phone to a color touch-screen display on the dash. Once you're connected, your directions will be front and center. In this article, we consider the third-generation Chevrolet Equinox, available from 2018 to the present. Here you will find fuse box diagrams of Chevrolet Equinox 2018, 2019 and 2020, get information about the location of the fuse panels inside the car, and learn about the assignment of each fuse (fuse layout) and relay The Australasian Equinox was sold alongside the seven-seat Holden Acadia, known as the GMC Acadia in the Americas, rather than the Chevrolet Traverse, which sits above the Equinox in select Chevrolet markets. On October 17, 2018, Holden halted orders on the Equinox due to slow sales and unsold inventory at its dealerships

malfunction light indicator | Decoratingspecial

2018 Questions Chevy Equinox Foru

Compare the 2018 Subaru Forester vs the 2018 Chevrolet Equinox. Find MSRP, invoice price, incentives, fuel economy, warranty, pictures, and more at Unhaggle. multi-function display screen 6.2, touch screen and Dashboard 1, multi-function display screen 6.2, touch screen and 2: Standard: Not Available: Low tire pressure monitor displays. My 2015 Equinox has no audio. 2 Answers. My 2015 Equinox has no audio. The dash display is working. Radio station and volume level displays but no sound. No sound when trying to use Bluetooth. No sound when using turn signals. Turn signal.. 2018 Chevrolet Equinox / 2018 Buick Encore STOP: Issues NOTE: Buick Encore does NOT use aftermarket ball mounts injury.on tailgate. Kit Contents: • Start engine before installation; check dashboard display function, check button operation, and check for scratches or damage to exterior and interior. Report any issue Hey Yall! On Tuesday, I went to my monthly auto group meet-up to learn more about 2018 Chevrolet SUV/Crossover line-up, Traverse, Equinox, and the Trax. When it comes to Chevy, as we all call this auto brand for short, I have very little knowledge of it.Yes, I see this American car brand all over the roads today; however, I only had a couple of encounters with them Compare the 2018 Chevrolet Equinox vs the 2018 Mazda CX-5. Find MSRP, invoice price, incentives, fuel economy, warranty, pictures, and more at Unhaggle

Chevrolet Equinox Instrument Panel Problem

We'll take a look at two top of the line vehicles: the 2018 Chevy Equinox vs. 2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport, to see which vehicle is the best new family SUV on the market. The 2018 Chevrolet Equinox is a new compact SUV that takes safety seriously - with an abundant number of safety features, you'll enter this vehicle confident that you and. Compare Details of the 2018 Chevrolet Equinox L Front-wheel Drive side-by-side against the 2018 Ford Escape SE 4dr 4x4 and the 2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport 2.0L Turbo Ultimate 4dr All-wheel Drive The new 2018 Chevy Equinox is getting a diesel option Chevy says one-third of all Equinox models are the lower-level L and LS models. The analog gauges and digital display screen between. Completely redesigned, the 2018 Chevrolet Equinox is constructed using an all-new vehicle architecture and is 400 pounds lighter, on average, than the vehicle it replaces. It remains a 5-passenger vehicle, offers up to 63.5 cu. ft. of cargo space, and is powered by a new lineup of turbocharged 4-cylinder engines, including a fuel-efficient diesel For the 2018 model year, Chevrolet takes a completely different approach. A turbocharged, 1.5-liter 4-cylinder engine is standard. A turbocharged 2.0-liter 4-cylinder is optional. And a new 1.6-liter turbodiesel engine is expected to get fuel economy near 40 mpg. Plus, the Equinox shed hundreds of pounds as a part of its redesign

Amazon.com: 2018 2019 2020 Equinox Car in-Dash GPS ..

Display Unit Equinox. 2016-18, with navigation, label 84305071. Volt. Malibu. LS series. 8 display. Io5, io6. Labeled 84305071. Without hd (ior) system. Lt series Call 800-298-1624 to get Expert Service ordering a Brake Controller for your 2018 Chevrolet Equinox. Complete installation instructions and lifetime technical support on all Brake Controller purchases. Lowest price guarantee on accessories for your Chevrolet Equinox and the fastest shipping available Chevy Equinox 2018, W6 Series Time Actuated 2-Segment Digital Display Brake Control by Westin®. With this product that is made utilizing only the highest quality materials and the latest manufacturing technologies, you can safely haul..

2015-18 Silverado Suburban Tahoe Front Floor Mats Black1986-1996 Chevy Corvette C4 Rear Leaf Spring NYR Soft Ride2011-2018 Kia Optima & Cadenza Spare Tire Wheel Clamp Lock2019-2020 Chevy Equinox Headrest Black Cloth W/Equinox1997-2004 Chevy Corvette C5 Rear Hatch Window Striker Used