Home

Why is Battlefront 2 taking so long to install PC

Might be caused by DirectX12. You can turn that off in a settings file somewhere in C:\Users\YOURNAME\Documents\STAR WARS Battlefront II\settings Does your computer reach the minimum requirements? If so, try repairing or reinstalling the game Let's look at how you can increase the virtual memory to allow more memory for Battlefront 2 to load quickly. Click on the search bar and look for advanced system settings. Once it shows up in the results, open it up. You will be in the Advanced tab of the System Properties window I am on Xbox one and it takes about 5 minutes to load to the main menu and then another 3-5 to get loaded into a game. It is extremely frustrating cause i feel like I'm doing more sitting than play. Message 7 of 59 (103,867 Views) 15. + XP. Re: Starwars battlefront 2 load times. #8. November 2017. Options Is it me or does Battlefront 2 take so dam long to loadd. Yup, it does. Hopefully they'll patch. If they patch. Then they should do the same with BF1. It's weird, sometimes the game loads in just a few seconds, sometimes it takes a few minutes, and sometimes it takes so long that I just give up and close the game

I'm using the Steam Community because the EA forums are basically non existant and have never seen a single thread about this issue but many other have this same problem. Anyways, My issue if that every time i join a match, I get an obnoxiously long loading time (~2-5 minutes) It is always Optimising Shaders then proceeds to load for that long time. My PC meets the requirements and worked. EA Staff. Next EA Post ↓. @Teic_1899 For slow download speeds there are a few things you could try: Pause and resume the download. Add firewall/antivirus exceptions for Origin and open the needed ports. When starting Origin, please make sure to run it as Administrator. Restart your router/modem and do a Clean Boot digital download + xbox one x + fast internet = about 10 hours : (. (evidence-based) 3DS FC = 2380-3722-7626 :D. User Info: KingisLegend. KingisLegend 3 years ago #5. Took me around 20 hours with my caveman internet =D. Boards. Star Wars Battlefront II In order to fix this bug, users must navigate to the Star Wars Battlefront 2's files and delete them.These files are temporary and generated once you load the game up again, so they won't. It may take longer to load the graphics with CMBB & CMAK (I'm not sure what the speed differences are between CMBB & CMAK). The textures (comparing un-modded versions) are larger and there are more of them with the later games

Update Graphics Card Drivers. Outdated graphics card drivers may also be the culprit that results in games take forever to load on PC. To exclude this factor, you can update the graphics driver on your computer. Step 1. Right-click on This PC and go to Manage > Device Manager. Step 2 The Star Wars Battlefront 2 beta kicked off today for the PC, Xbox One, and PlayStation 4. Players who preordered the game before September 30 can dive in today, but some players have reported issues downloading the beta, so we've put together a helpful article to assist in downloading the game, and resolving any errors that you might run into while downloading the game Repacked games are the games that have been compressed so that they take up less space in the servers. It helps to download as well as to upload the game faster. When a repacked game is processed by a computer, the machine has to decompress the fi.. Hi 3D. I'm Greg, awarded MVP for eleven years, Volunteer Moderator, and Independent Advisor here to help you until this is resolved. I would take this out of the control of buggy Windows Update and manually upgrade to the latest version by creating the latest installation media from Media Creation Tool, follow the steps toward the bottom of the download page here in the section Using the tool. To answer your question, the reason it's priced so high is because the Xbox 360 is still able to play this game. Having a game that is extremely popular and able to run on a backwards compatible system makes it a catch. The Playstation 3 is not compatible with the Playstation 2 version of Battlefront 2

Why does Battlefront 2 take so long to load? (PC

1. Sometimes Battlefront 2 not starting is triggered by temporary files saved in the Settings folder rather than the main game folder. Deleting the folder can solve your issue. This won't break the game because the folder can be regenerated by the launcher next time you boot the game. Close the game and its launcher
  2. utes. Why don't people realise that launch day downloads get bogged down because everyone's downloading it; it doesn't matter if you have a super speed connection if the server you're downloading from is struggling to keep those data packets moving
  3. Install Steam Battlefront 2 is very playable for me atm. #3. Zvitatzki Nov 30, 2020 @ 8:22am hmm so seems like i can nothing do about it according to this page its a nvidia problem it hurts to see that these posts are 2019 and they still not managed to fix this game in 2020 Last edited by Zvitatzki; Nov 30, 2020 @ 8.
  4. Reinstalling StarWars Battlefront 2 on PC. Press Windows key + R to open up a Run dialog box. Next, type 'appwiz.cpl' inside the text box and press Enter to open up the Programs and Feature menu. Type appwiz.cpl and Press Enter to Open Installed Programs List
  5. So, try this if you are willing to wait or if you are sure your Windows update is stuck. If nothing else worked, try to reset the Windows Update Components manually and try to install the Windows Update again. Here are the steps for resetting the Windows Update Components. Press the power button and hold it until your PC turns of

Fix: EA Battlefront 2 Extremely long loading time

1. If STAR WARS Battlefront II crashes constantly and randomly on your PC, don't worry, this guide can help you fix the problem. There are several reasons why the game may freeze and crash to desktop. DirectX, paging file size, an application running in the background, driver, corrupted game file, overlay, or hardware may be the cause of this issue
  2. Star Wars Battlefront 2: Celebration Edition is free on the Epic Games Store until Thursday, Jan. 21, and there's never been a better time to play the game.. The quality of Battlefront 2's.
  3. Star Wars™ Battlefront™ - Official EA Site. Star Wars Battlefront II's massive multiplayer gameplay invites you to take control of your favorite characters, pilot extraordinary vehicles, visit beautiful worlds, and grow your skills as you progress as one of four unique classes. STAR WARS. BATTLEFRONT

Why is the downloading of a game so slow? I've avoided using the MS Store in part because I've seen so many threads started by people who've found the Store client is a buggy mess. Heaps of people spend hours downloading and getting nowhere after differing amounts of GB.Some apparently show YYY on their download measuring tool, but the file. Battlefront II is now more than just one of the big-budget titles set for a winter release, it's become a symbol of every method the gaming industry is using to actively screw over those players who are still willing to buy full-priced games. Even if you think that the controversy is overblown (and it isn't), if the game goes on to be a. Uncategorised why is battlefront 2 so laggy 202

STAR WARS™ BATTLEFRONT™ II. CHARACTERS FROM EVERY ERA. Play as—and against—Star Wars' most feared villains and cherished heroes from all three eras, including Kylo Ren, Rey, Darth Maul, Yoda, and many more. Unique, upgradable abilities ensure classic characters bring their distinct powers and personality to the battle Star Wars Battlefront 2's campaign took me around five or six hours to finish, and the people on How Long To Beat say they've done it in 4.5. If I was a Star Wars fan, buying this game mainly for. There should be a way to disable it and install the update directly without copying as you can do with PC and Xbox One. PC takes a few seconds to install Destiny 2 updates after downloading The closed alpha for Star Wars: Battlefront 2 is already live on PC. The alpha, which is invite-only, started on June 29th at 1 am Pacific Time and will be available until July 3rd at 9 PM

Starwars battlefront 2 load times - Answer H

1. If your PC games won't download, install, or load using EA Desktop, troubleshoot with our steps. The EA Desktop app is currently in Beta, so only some players have access. Find out more in our article. If you're having trouble with any of these steps for EA Desktop, you can switch back to Origin while we're still in Beta testing..
  2. The defragmentation process will take some time, depending on the HDD size and the fragmentation levels. If after this you're still stuck with the same old overlong installation, we advise you to take a more thorough approach. You can do so by running the Check Disk command in order to confirm the integrity of the disk. Here's how to do it
  3. If your hard drive has FAT32 formatting, talk with your PC manufacturer for the best way to fix the issue. For PC. Try re-installing Origin: Close the Origin client. Open the Control Panel (find it by searching Control Panel in the Start menu). Click on Uninstall a program under Programs. Click on Origin and uninstall
  4. Go to Display; Change the size of text, apps and other items to 100% (recommended) Change display resolution to 1080p; If you already have EA games like Star Wars Battlefront 2 downloaded on.
  5. Re: Office 365 installation taking too long time and finally not installed. @Amr Khattab Click on Windows icon on the bottom left of your PC. type 'powershell' and press enter. copy and paste this in the powershell window and press enter
  6. s to get to 10% any idea why that is? Also this is a brand new HP laptop with SSD

Re: SupportAssist OS Recovery Tools update taking a long time. i have a inspiron 15 and tried to install this (5.3.1.13866) update yesterday. after an hour and a half of installing, i shutdown my computer. when i rebooted today, it went ok and when i looked at the drivers and updatessection, that particular update was missing. hopefully it. Hey @Bob9mm, a warm welcome to the Fitbit Community.If this is the first time you setup the tracker it usually takes longer since the firmware on the tracker is probably being updated. If the syncing process is also slow, my suggestion is making sure the WiFi and Bluetooth connections are stable, then check the compatibility of your mobile device with the Fitbit app

Is it me or does Battlefront 2 take so dam long to loadd

1. 2: Defragment your hard drive. (Start menu>all programs> accessories>System Tools>Disk Defragmentor>Defragment Disk). This operation can take a while so maybe make it an overnight process. 3: Try to download and install a well known virus scan program (like McAfee) and run it to make sure there aren't any obvious viruses on your computer
  2. Step 2. Click on Overlay on the left pane, and toggle off Enable in-game overlay. --image from howtogeek. Step 3. Relaunch this game and check if the mouse not working Battlefront 2 issue is fixed or not. If this issue still persists, you can try stopping all process related to Discord in the Task Manager. Fix 3
  3. Part 2: Speed up the Slow Performance on Windows 10 ; Part 1: Fix Programs slow to open on Windows 10Issue. First of all, you should know why the applications/programs take a long time to load. Here we list several methods for you to troubleshoot and fix the app opening slowly issue. 1. Make sure you install the newest apps and program
  4. It certainly took me long enough. I've owned the modern Star Wars Battlefront II since 2019 and had never played through and finished the campaign because I was too busy focusing on the game's other single-player modes with a hint of online co-op mixed in. That in itself made Battlefront II an amazing game from my point of view. But when I finally decided to play the campaign a month ago.

EA Battlefront 2 - Extremley long loading times :: Star

Part 2: 5 Ways to Solve iOS 14 Update Freezing and Taking Too Long . If iOS 14 10 hours to update or takes a long time to update, that would be too bad. And your device update has been in a stagnant state for a long time, it is very likely that the update process went wrong. For the moment, you can try these solutions to fix the device It's important to keep your Windows 10 PC updated. You get security fixes, new features, small improvement tweaks, and more. Unfortunately, updating Windows 10 can often take years

STAR WARS: BATTLEFRONT SLOW DOWNLOAD - Answer H

Any idea why my BIOS takes so long to load? 43 seconds to be precise, according to task manager. After that W10 takes equally long to get to log in. Having an NMVe drive, I assumed the whole process would be a lot quicker, but really it isn't that much quicker than my old PC. My start up programs are showing low impact to none on start up Step 2 - Check Download Server Speed - If your connection is okay, the problem might lie in the server speed of the download server. Whenever you download a program off the Internet, you PC is basically connecting to another PC (called a 'server') and downloading a series of files from that On the Star Wars Battlefront II Reddit page, a user voiced frustration after taking advantage of one of the microtransaction options, purchasing 12000 Crystals for $80 (with 10% EA Access discount) The speed doesn't exceed more than 1 MB/s and sometimes goes up to 2.5 MBPS. The download size is 11.97Gb and you can download it free from the official website. Genshin Impact Slow Download Fix. To fix the issue of slow download speed, pc players have been using the same old trick for generation and mostly it works, that is to restart the.

The last 2 weeks, HP recommends that I download and install a suite of updates, 9 of them. So my question to HP are: Why so many updates in the space of just 2 weeks and why so long to install? This is an entire day of waiting for the updates to install, significantly slowing down the laptop The reason for that is not Battlefront 2's loot crates, although I found that system confusing and hope it doesn't spoil the finished game. Pandemic's Star Wars Battlefront games were far less. The reason I rested my pc was because I got a virus from a file I download but before that google chrome was working fine but since I rested my pc only has it been taking long to load, even Microsoft Edge is a little slow too. System Motherboard: ASUS 970 PRO GAMING/AURA CPU: AMD FX-8350 Black Edition Vishera 8-Core 4.0 GHz (4.2 GHz Turbo

UPDATED Answer (2016-Dec-01): I just picked up Grand Theft Auto V and had this very same problem. I purchased the game, downloaded the large install file, and started it. But, then it told me it was still installing for almost two days! During t.. About This Game. With brand new space combat, playable Jedi characters, and over 16 all new battlefronts, Star Wars Battlefront II gives you more ways than ever before to play the classic Star Wars battles any way you want. Enhanced Single-Player Experience - Join the rise of Darth Vader's elite 501st Legion of Stormtroopers as you fight. So, why do Windows updates take so long to install? When you click, the Windows icon on the bottom-right of your computer, these are the steps Microsoft takes: Microsoft first runs a detailed system inventory to find what needs to be updated or what can be updated (critical and optional updates) 2. Why do Windows 10 updates take so long? Why does Windows 10 update take so long? Windows 10 updates take so long to complete because Microsoft is constantly adding larger files and features to them. The biggest updates, released in the spring and fall of every year, usually take upwards of four hours to install So if it is the virus scanner, why could I download, install and surf the internet with Firefox at the same time chrome is trying to download. I also, for fun, downloaded the minix os which is is about 280 MB. I even paused the minix download to see if the Chrome download would speed up, which it did not

So that should give you some forewarning that this is going to be a long, slow download. As to the actual number of hours you can expect, we have seen a pretty wide range. Some users have reported as few as 9 or 10 hours (yes, we said few) Star Wars™ Battlefront™ II: Celebration Edition Be the hero in the ultimate Star Wars™ battle fantasy - the new Star Wars™ Battlefront™ II: Celebration Edition. This edition contains Star Wars Battlefront II and the complete collection of customization content acquirable through in-game purchase from launch up to - and including - Appearances for Finn, Rey, and Kylo Ren. Something a bit different today, we see how fast Red Dead Redemption 2 can be installed with Gigabit internet! Sadly Xbox Only caps around 200+ so it won't b.. On release, DICE's 2017 Star Wars Battlefront 2 was seen as an improvement over 2015's Star Wars Battlefront, but still not quite what fans were looking for.Controversies plagued it from launch, resulting in many fans turning off before they even got into the game. Thanks to DICE's continuous updates and responses to fan feedback, the game eventually reached a point where fans were coming back

On the left corner on top of your kindle fire screen, you will come across a free space that is available on the Kindle. Then Kindle Touch: on the home screen, tap the 'Menu' key and choose Settings.. Then Tap the Menu for a second time and afterward select Device Info. Why Star Wars Battlefront Won't be Battlefield in Space. they built Battlefield 1942 for the PC. then, that health regenerates so quickly when players are out of combat. AT-AT-ATTACK! Un.

How long does it take to install? - Star Wars Battlefront I

How to fix Star Wars Battlefront 2 stuck on loading screen P

Level 2 : Apprentice Miner. NJPstreaming. Since I have such a cruddy PC I use Optifine and I just used the new launcher and it was perfect. The only downside is that I can't load mods into it so I will have so much lag. Please give your opinion if you think Mojang should allow mods be put into to future Minecraft 2. Restart your computer and check if Office installed. The Office installation may have completed. So, after you've restarted your computer, go to Can't find Office applications in Windows 10, Windows 8, or Windows 7? to see if Office actually did install. 3. Use a wired connectio When Star Wars Battlefront came out in 2015, the focus was on the way it re-created key moments from the original movie franchise. Players were able to take part in multiplayer battles on planets.

Why does it take so long to load? - Battlefront

It may vary depending on your console, but the physical version of the game should take around 90 minutes to install. There is also a 3GB update that is available for download, so you can add on. How to Fix Windows 10 Updates Taking Forever to Install SUBSCRIBE for more: https://www.youtube.com/user/Britec09?sub_confirmation=1Windows 10 Update Stuck.. Yes. You can download the same game from Corepack. They are only a couple gigabytes larger than Fitgirl but are faster and more trustworthy. I have faced problems. Once it happens to me But I solved this problem. I was installing Shadow of The Tomb Raider FitGirl repack. And suddenly it stucked at 22.1% and then I thought to download new setup. But again it stucked at 42%. Then I searched about it more and m.. Windows takes a very long time to boot after 18975 update - about 15 minutes to the Desktop! :cry: CPU-Z shows CPU running at 3.2Ghz got 32GB RAM 2 x 2T SATA drives. :-) I've run SFC and all DISM commands probably 30 times each but neither..

If your system is set to install pending Windows updates manually, you can follow these steps to look for the latest Windows 10 updates. Step 1. Click on the 'Start' button and click on 'Settings'. Step 2. Click on 'Update & Security' to look for the latest Windows updates. Step 3 Restart the PC. Once the PC is on the desktop, press Win + R, it would bring a Run dialog box, Type %temp% in the run box and click Ok or hit the Enter button. It would bring up the temporary files folder. Delete the files in the folder (You might not be able to delete all the files). PRINTER DRIVER TAKING TOO LONG TO INSTALL . I followed. However, I will go on a limb and say that it will not be the most optimal of circumstances, so I will say, realistically, it'll be around 2-3 hours for you to download it. If you're talking about installing it, like from the physical copy, I will say it'll take about 30 minutes to an hour. Loading, please wait Electronic Arts' Battlefront 2 of the present is a mish-mash of what made a lot of the Lucasarts video games memorable hits for Star Wars gamers. With the original series' gameplay as a base, Battlefront 2 tries to pack in the arcade-like starfighter combat of the old Rogue Squadron games with the lightsaber battles. Why is the Epic Games Launcher so freaking slow!? If you have ever used the launcher in question you will know it takes an absolute century to download and install your games. All you have to do is a simple Google search and you will see there are hundreds if not thousands of people complaining about the speed

[Solved] My Games Take Forever to Load PC - EaseU

How to Fix Star Wars Battlefront 2 Download Issues Tips

Star Wars Battlefront II's hip-firing is a bit more forgiving than other shooters so use this over aiming down sights when up close and personal. The Specialist is best at long-range, but can. DirectX first appeared in Windows 95. At the time, most PC games ran on the old DOS platform, which allowed developers to talk directly to PC components such as the audio card, video card, mouse. If you or your users find Office is taking a very long time to install, try installing using an offline installation. See Use the Office 2016 offline installer and select the Office for business tab. These steps show you how to download the installer file which you can then use to install Office offline on a PC at your convenience That just requires patience which we don't have a great deal of after the year-long wait for the RDR2 PC release. At least you can read our Red Dead Redemption 2 review in-progress while you.

Why do repacked games take so long to install? - Quor

Windows 10 version 20H2 taking so long to download and instal

What I tried so far was to disable Fastboot (both MSI Fastboot and the other Windows option) in the BIOS. This seemed to work initially but the long delay was back again on subsequent start ups. Next, I had recently updated my GPU drivers so I uninstalled these. Boot up was immediately fast, like I expect from Win 10 Windows update taking a long time. 09-27-2016 01:52 AM. My laptop recently had a pending update for a new windows 10 feature, I decided to update it by clicking update and shut down. Once doing this the screen said things such as preparing update and installing update. Then a black screen popped up and had a white buffering symbol on the. Apologies for two nuggets of Star Wars Battlefront 2 in a row, but along with the trailer, DICE has also reveal Battlefront 2's PC system requirements for its upcoming open beta test. Just try not. Star Wars Battlefront 2 Looks Intense. The announcement trailer for Star Wars Battlefront 2 looks intense, here's a breakdown of what's included and to be excited about. Star Wars Battlefront 2 will release in 2017 as the follow-up to DICE's 2015 effort and the revamp of the original 2000's Battlefront series

Why is battlefront 2 so expensive? > OffTopic Forums

The steps below will help you fix potential reasons why your iPhone got stuck so you can complete the update! Make Sure You're Connected To A Strong Wi-Fi Network It may take longer than normal for your iPhone to prepare an update if it's not connected to a reliable Wi-Fi network Playing on consoles is so much easier than on PC, you can play your games instantly. Nope, the last time you could play games on consoles instantly was with the PlayStation 2, Xbox and GameCube Supremacy: A mode taking place in all 3 featuring five command posts that teams consisting of players and AI fight for control over. In Age of the Republic and Age of Resistance, the first team to reach 100% attacks the enemy team's capital ship, similar to conquest from Star Wars: Battlefront II. If the attackers fail, both teams return to the. Currently I only have a few essential programs install on my PC so don't think it is causing it. 1.) Adobe Master Collection CS6 2.) Microsoft Office 2013 3.) Google Chrome 4.) BitTorrent Por 5.) Skype Desktop 6.) Samsung Magician Software 7.) ShellFolder Fix x6

Is Battlefront 2 Not Launching? Try to Fix It with 6

So we all wanted to see if Star Wars Battlefront was going to be a major hit or a Hutt-sized flop, and I am very happy to say that it is the former. The reason why Battlefront is so cool is that it does something no other Star Wars game does. Most Star Wars games simulate a part of Star Wars. Battlefront, on the other hand, simulates all of. Hold Command+R while your Mac powers on to boot into Recovery Mode. From the macOS Utilities window, open Disk Utility. Select your Macintosh HD from the sidebar and click Erase. Fill in a new name for your drive and confirm you want to Erase it. Quit Disk Utility and click Reinstall macOS from the Utilities window EA has long supported Battlefront II since its official release in November 2017 with tons of fresh content released in the form of mode, maps, new heroes, and many more. So fans can expect nothing less from EA, knowing how the 2015 Battlefront and the sequel combined to sell over 33 million copies, putting them among some of the most popular. Option 1: Delete it from the PC. Note: It's safe to delete it because it's still available in OneDrive online. If you don't want to have the folder in OneDrive and only have the folder on your PC, move the folder out of the PC's OneDrive folder (see option 2). Option 2: Remove the file or folder from OneDrive